How to find an E-rickshaw dealership in India?
E-rickshaws are the modern-day advanced version of a traditional old rickshaw. The major revolution in this field is the transformation of fuel-rickshaw into battery operational e-rickshaw. Fuels like diesel, petrol, gasoline pollute the environment to a great extent. On the other hand, the e-rickshaw comes with rechargeable batteries that usually emit zero pollution and are fully environmentally friendly.
Speego - Top-notch E-rickshaw manufacturer and supplier
Getting an E-rickshaw dealership is not tough in India if you’re aware of the right company to go with. Speego is one such E Rickshaw manufacturer in India that can deliver quality products with the best design-build, after-sales support, dealer margins, brand recognition, and a lot more. However, there is a certain set of minimal guidelines you need to abide by for obtaining a dealership in India. A few of these are land size and outlet location. Thus, the company becomes the most reliable option for obtaining an E-rickshaw dealershipin India with minimal hassle. Let’s explore some more factors about the electric rickshaws and their dealership.
Reasons to start an E-rickshaw company in India
If you’ve still any second thoughts about the e-rickshaws dealership in India, let’s explore some selected performance and prospective growth data.
- Around 11000 e-rickshaws are purchased each month in India.
- The annual sales will witness a huge boost by the end of 2022.
- E-rickshaws are dominating the electric vehicle sector in India whose market share is around 80%
- By the end of 2024, more than 935.5 thousand electric rickshaws are to be sold.
There are plenty of benefits with e-rickshaw, out of which some major ones are mentioned below:
As compared with traditional auto-rickshaws, e-rickshaws are having minimal maintenance costs. The spare parts are very common and easily accessible in the market.
E-rickshaws are suitable for both urban and rural remote locations. The vehicles are easily mobile even on small roadways. Electric rickshaws are a prime transportation source for commuting to urban towns and cities. Having a larger turning radius, they’re highly suitable for major traffic areas.
E-rickshaws create various opportunities for employment for drivers. More than a million e-rickshaws are already running on Indian roads and that’s just a glimpse of the employment scope.
E-Rickshaw dealership requirements
Hopefully, now you would’ve visualized the growth and success rate with the E-rickshaw dealership, let’s explore the set of requirements to achieve it.
- There will be a minimum space requirement of 400 sq. Feet for e-rickshaw. The same gets reduced to 200 sq. Feet for e-scooter.
- It must have a seating arrangement for a maximum of 3-4 people.
- All sorts of basic needs must be fulfilled including restrooms, pure drinking water, first-aid kit, and fire extinguisher.
- An expert with sound marketing skills and technical background.
- You will need to make an Rs. 2,00,000/- (two lakhs) security deposit for E-rickshaw dealership. The security deposit amount for the e-scooter is Rs. 1,00,000/- (one lakhs).
- You will be granted a dealership within 30 days.
So, since you’re aware of all sorts of requirements and benefits involved with an E-rickshaw dealership, it’s the right time to invest.